AdvertAnywhere.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AdvertAnywhere.com may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes that we make. This policy is effective from 23rd August 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including an email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Other information that we store in relation to our customers is as follows:-
- Any changes that you make to your personal details are recorded, to ensure that we can roll-back your personal information in the event of a user changing their details by mistake.
- We keep records of any credit that you may have lodged with us.
- Our systems allow members of staff to write notes about our customers, all notes are written so other members of staff can find out about any previous conversations that may have occurred.
- We record each and every attempt to log into our systems, this ensures our staff can closely monitor the security of our systems at all times.
Credit Card Information
We do not store your credit or debit card details, other than the last four digits of the card number. This is used to help the customer identify which of their cards it was that they attempted to pay for their services with.
We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties, unless required to do so by law.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information via the communication preferences page, which is located in your back-office area.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £20 will be payable, for the administration of this data. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to AdvertAnywhere.com Limited, C/O DPC, VERNON ROAD, STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFS, ST4 2QY. England.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.